NUTRIBERRIES C 3g x 30's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
- Collection of berries that contains natural antioxidants particularly high Vitamin C coupled with high phytonutrients – the anthocyanins.
- The vitamin C content per gram in Camu Camu berry and Acerola berry are the highest among all edible berries and citrus fruits. These two berries contribute 1500mg of vitamin C per serving in Nutriberries C.
- Further enhanced by introducing Blueberry, Blackberry, Elderberry, Raspberry, and Blackcurrant as high anthocyanins sources to make Nutriberries C a complete formulation.
Vitamin C: Acts as an antioxidant to boost immunity, helps in synthesizing collagen for the skin.
Berries containing 1500mg vitamin C per serving (Elderberry, Camu-Camu berry, acerola berry, blackberry, blueberry, blackcurrant, raspberry)
Dosage/How to use:
Mix one sachet with 100ml of cold or room temperature water. Stir well before serving. You may consume directly from the sachet.
- G6PD patient, consult your healthcare professional before use
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.