Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
- Medical nutritional product designed to help reduce weight loss by providing high protein to build lean body mass
- It contains HMB Protein as the key ingredient that slows down muscle degradation and enhances muscle growth
- Contains 11g of EPA per serving to help control inflammation, aid weight gain, build lean body mass and enhance physical activity Contains an omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of 1:3
- Not only protein-rich (215% calories of protein) but also enriched with HMB protein
- Helps to improve muscle growth and reduce muscle degradation It contributes to an overall improvement in strength and quality of life
- Provides 299 calories in one serving
- Contains FOS to help manage diarrhea and constipation during cancer treatment and recovery
- Reduced sweetness and a preferred taste for patients
- Can be consumed by people with lactose or gluten intolerance
- Banana flavor
Calcium caseinate, fish oil powder, milk protein concentrate, minerals, vitamins, whey protein concentrate, FOS, MCT oil, calcium, calcium 3-hydroxy-3-methyl butyrate monohydrate, vegetable oil, taurine, I-carnitine
Dosage/How to use:
1. Add 5 scoops or 79g of OnThera in 190ml cold or lukewarm water
2. Stir well until dissolved
3. One to two servings are recommended per day. When prepared as instructed, OnThera provides 299kcal
- Not for intravenous use
- Not for use in galactosemia
- This product contains vitamin K Individuals taking warfarin should seek medical advice before consuming this product
- Not for use in children, pregnant or lactating women unless recommended by a physician or qualified healthcare professional
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.