Indications: For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
• Contains: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%, Glycerin 1%, Polysorbate 80 0.5%. Product Details
• Directions: Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
• Storage: Store below 25 Degree Celsius. DISCARD 6 months after opening.
• Cautionary Instructions: - For external use only.
- Keep this out of the reach of children. - To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. - If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. - Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. - Use before expiration date marked on container.