REDOXON DOUBLE ACTION BLACKCURRANT EFFERVESCENT TABLET 30's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL07101370X
REDOXON DOUBLE ACTION BLACKCURRANT EFFERVESCENT TABLET is a formulation with 1000mg vitamin C and 10mg Zinc, used to supplement vitamin C and Zinc requirements.
1) Vitamin c is one of the best-known micronutrients and it has many health benefits. It helps the body's immune system to function normally and as an antioxidant, contributes to the protection of the body's cells. Vitamin C also contributes to normal collagen formation in the skin and bones.
2) Zinc is a mineral that supports the immune system. It protects our body's cells against oxidation by free radicals. Zinc is also required for healthy growth and development. Although essential for our immune system, our body is not able to produce Zin.
Redoxon provides “Double Protection” to the immune system because together Vitamin C and Zinc act in different but complementary ways to strengthen the body immune system
Each effervescent tablet contains:
- Vitamin C 1000 mg
- Zinc 10 mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adults, children 12 years old & above: 1 tablet per day, dissolve one tablet in water, let it fizz.
- Not recommended for persons with phenylketonuria (it contains aspartame)
- Not recommended for those who are on a low sodium diet (it contains 317mg sodium per tablet)
-As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, consult your healthcare professional before taking it.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.