Registration Number: MAL19970135T
Remifemin is traditionally used to relieve symptoms of menopause such as hot flushes and profuse sweating. It contains the black cohosh extract used in clinical studies. This estrogen-free formula is ideal for women who cannot or choose not to take estrogen.
Black cohosh extract (solvent: isopropyl alcohol), cellulose powder, lactose monohydrate, potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: 1 tablet twice a day - one in the morning and one in the evening with or without a meal. Swallow as a whole with sufficient liquid. Do not suck or chew the tablet.
- Due to the indication, use by children, adolescents, or men is not intended. Not for pregnant women. Not recommended in breastfeeding women.
- There are no adequate data for specific dosage recommendations in case of impaired renal/liver function.
- This is traditional medicine.
- Consult the pharmacist/doctor if symptoms persist/worsen.
- Store in a cold & dry place. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Not for an individual with a known allergy to any of the ingredient
- Remifemin contains lactose (milk sugar): If the patient has been told by the doctor that she/he has an intolerance to some sugars, contact the doctor before taking this medicinal product.