Registration Number: MAL06030857X
A combination of aescin and diethylamine salicylate can help to not only relieve pain and inflammation of skin tissue injuries but also the swelling by providing a cooling effect after the application
- Aescin is a highly purified natural molecule extracted from the horse chestnut plant. It effectively treats swelling and has an anti-inflammatory property.
-Diethylamine salicylate works as an analgesic to promote quick pain relief.
Suitable for: skin tissue injuries, such as muscle over-stretching, crush injuries, joint sprains and bruises, injuries typically encountered in sports activities, and common domestic accidents.
100 g gel contains Aescin 1g; Diethylamine salicylate 5g.
Dosage/How to use:
Spread a thin layer of the gel onto the skin of the affected area once or more frequently. It is not necessary to rub the gel into the skin but this may be done if desired.
*Make sure not to be applied to broken skin or mucous membrane
- Should not come into contact with eyes. Wash immediately/ seek medical advice
- Patients who are taking warfarin (consult your healthcare professional) - For external use only.
- If conditions worsen, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult the healthcare professional
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Children below the age of 4 years old