Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
- Highest accuracy by rotating in 3” Scanning Mode or 1” measurement
- Multiple-Use PLUG & SECURE Probe Cover (Clean the Probe Cover with alcohol after every use)
- Ear temperature
- Fever Alarm
- 9 memories
- °C / °F switchable
- Auto shut-off
-Low battery indicator
- Self-diagnosis for malfunction
Ear thermometer Storage case CR2032 battery Instruction manual Probe cover
Dosage/How to use:
1. To achieve accurate readings, make sure a new, clean probe cover is in place before each measurement and the ear canal is clean. - Install the probe cover by clockwise rotating then fix it. - Remove the probe cover by anti-clockwise rotating then release it.
2. Press the “On/Off/Memory” button, the thermometer is ready for use, after the ear icon is flashing, two beeps are sounded, and three dash segments are appeared.
3. Gently pull the ear back to straighten the ear canal and snugly position the probe into the ear canal, aiming towards the membrane of the eardrum to obtain an accurate reading. - Before measurement, correct installation of the probe cover ensures accurate measurement. - Replace the probe cover after each use to ensure an accurate reading and avoid cross contamination. - This thermometer must only be used with rossmax probe covers, other covers can lead to inaccuracy.
4. Measuring the ear temperature: Use the index finger to trigger, by pressing “Start” button, a long beep will be sounded when measurement is done.
5. For the next measurement, remove the used probe cover and put on a new one.
6. Power off: If left idle for more than 1 minute, device will automatically shut off for extending battery life. Or press “On/Off/Memory” button for at least 3 seconds to turn the device off.
7. Fever alarm: When the measuring temperature is higher than 37.5°C(93.2°F), the reading will flash, the backlight will be enabled, and 4 short beeps will be sounded. If measuring temperature is higher than 42.2 °C(108°F), the display will show “Hi”, the backlight will be enabled, and 4 short beeps will be sounded. - It is recommended that you measure 3 times with the same ear within a short period of time. If the 3 consecutive measurements are different, select the highest temperature. - To avoid the risk of cross contamination, please clean the probe according to “Clean and Storage“ section after each use.
This is a home healthcare product only, and it is not intended to serve as a substitute for the advice of a healthcare professional
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.