Registration Number: MAL11110014X
Glucosamine is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
While Chondroitin is one of the building blocks of cartilage. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage in the joints breaks down. Taking chondroitin sulfate might slow this breakdown.
Combination of glucosamine and chondroitin supplement to help maintain joint health.
- Glucosamine Sulphate – 2KCl 500mg (eq. to glucosamine sulfate 377mg)
- Chondroitin Sulphate – 400mg
Dosage/How to use:
Consume 4 tablets daily in a single or divided dose(s)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal and hepatic impairment patient
- Patient with uncontrolled blood sugar level
- Allergic to the ingredients listed