SMITH & NEPHEW CICA-CARE SILICONE GEL-SHEET 12cm x 6cm x 1's
Sale priceRM190.00 MYR
Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Cica-Care Scar Treatment is a washable and reusable silicone gel sheet for use on typical hypertrophic scars (where a thicker layer of scar tissue is formed, and will eventually heal flat) and keloids (where scar tissue grows beyond the original wound, and can often be raised)
- Demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of scars up to 30 years old
- 100% of scars showed blanching and softening after 6 months of treatment
- Reusable - can be washed and reused
- For use on scars resulting from surgery, accidents, cuts, and burns
- Suitable for use on children
- Cica-Care is ideal for red, raised scars, and to help prevent scars on healed wounds.
- 12cm x 6cm x 1pc - Silicone gel
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands before use and then gently clean the scar and surrounding skin. Thoroughly dry the area before applying
2. Peel the lid from the tray containing Cica-Care and remove the gel sheet
3. With a pair of scissors, cut the sheet to the size of the scar - allowing a little overlap all the way round. Store the remaining gel sheet in a dry place, like the tray the gel came in.
4. Remove the printed plastic sheet to reveal the adhesive.
5. Apply Cica-Care, adhesive side down, to the scarred area without stretching the strip. If your scar is in an awkward position you may wish to use a light bandage or tape to keep Cica-Care in position Do not hold the gel sheet too tightly to the skin as this may cause irritation of the scar and surrounding area.
6. Cica-Care should be applied to the scar for 4 hours on the first two days of use. The application time should then be increased by 2 hours a day to enable your skin to get used to the gel strip.
7. Clean Cica-Care twice daily with a mild soap. Once you've cleaned the gel strip, rinse it well.
8. Dry the Cica-Care strip with a non-fluffy towel before re-applying. Ensure the scar and surrounding area is washed too.
- Children below 2 years old.
- It must not be used on open or infected wounds or over scabs or stitches.
- Do not use ointments or creams under the gel sheet.
- In some cases a rash may appear, this has been attributed to either poor hygiene or the product being applied too tightly.
- Do not use on skin currently affected by acne.
- Allergic to the ingredient listed.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.