SMITH & NEPHEW ELASTIC CONFORMING GAUZE BANDAGE 5cm x 1.75m x 1 roll
Sale priceRM1.00 MYR
Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Conforming bandages are binding dressings that stretch and mold to body contours. Their ability to adapt around difficult areas of the body makes the elastic bandage ideal for use as a secondary dressing or a retention bandage Secondary dressings are used to secure a primary dressing against a wound site; therefore, they are rarely used for application directly to a wound
- These medical bindings are breathable. They allow moisture to escape and air to circulate over the skin and around the primary dressing By providing for air circulation, the risk of infection and inflammation has significantly reduced This dressing also significantly reduces heat in the wound area by allowing circulation.
- Many variations of these bindings are designed to be absorbent, wicking away any leaking exudate from the primary dressing. Usually, this type of dressing employs cotton fibers or another natural fiber in its fabric as the absorbent material The fabric is soft to the touch and comfortable for the patient.
- Because these bandages are wrapped with some tension they do not sag or droop. The bandage is designed to cling tightly to itself without sticky adhesives Most do not require any clips, tape, or other fasteners to retain the bandage ends. Its shape and position are held in place with its self-adhesive characteristics. A few of these bandages employ hook and loop closure.
5cm x 175m x 1 roll (unstreched)
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands before and after use. Gently clean the skin, and dry thoroughly.
2. Wrap the bandage in a spiral around the dressing or device, overlapping half of the bandage each time.
3. Ensure only minimal tension has been used; just enough to keep the dressing or device in place.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns or if redness or discomfort occurs or if your wound requires further treatment.
- Allergic to the ingredient.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.