Registration Number: NOT200701987K
Rich in nutrients, the Jeju cactus grows in dry desert areas and contains components that help with avoiding skin dryness.
The cacti grown in Jeju contain components that tolerate long periods of dryness and have excellent moisture retention ability which is very effective when delivering hydration to the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Andrographis Paniculata Extract, Propolis Extract, Forsythia Suspense Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycereth-26, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance
Dosage/How to use:
1. Clean your skin and apply some lotion after
2. Peel off the film from the mask, place the mask on the face, and press gently
3. After 10-20 minutes press the mask gently so that the remaining essence will get absorbed thoroughly. Remove the mask after.
- Children below 12 years old
- For External use only
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed