Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant), Extraction buffer tube, Nozzle cap, Sterile swab, and Instructions for use
Dosage/How to use:
1. Carefully read instructions for using the STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Test.
2. Check the expiry date at the back of the foil pouch. Do not use the kit, if the expiry date has passed.
3. Check the test device and the desiccant pack in the foil pouch.
COLLECTION OF SPECIMEN
1. Insert a sterile swab into the nostril of the patient, swab over the surface of the posterior nasopharynx. Withdraw the sterile swab from the nasal cavity
2. Insert the swab into an extraction buffer tube. While squeezing the buffer tube, stir the swab more than 5 times.
3. Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the liquid from the swab.
4. Press the nozzle cap tightly onto the tube.
[Specimens in transport media]
1. Using a micropipette, collect the 350µl of the specimen from the collection cup or VTM. Mix the specimen with an extraction buffer.
2. Press the nozzle cap tightly onto the tube.
ANALYSIS OF SPECIMEN
1. Apply 3 drops of the extracted specimen to the specimen well of the test device.
2. Read the test result in 15-30 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF TEST RESULT
1. A colored band will appear in the top section of the result window to show that the test is working properly. This band is a control line (C).
2. A colored band will appear in the lower section of the result window. This band is a test line of SARS-CoV-2 antigen (T).
3. Even if the control line is faint, or the test line isn't uniform, the test should be considered to be performed properly and the test result should be interpreted as a positive result.
*The presence of any line no matter how faint the result is considered positive.
*Positive results should be considered in conjunction with the clinical history and other data available
1. Do not re-use the test kit.
2. Do not use the test kit if the pouch is damaged or the seal is broken.
3. Do not use the extraction buffer tube of another lot.
4. Do not smoke, drink or eat while handling specimens.
5. Wear personal protective equipment, such as gloves and lab coats when handling kit reagents. Wash hands thoroughly after the tests are done.
6. Clean up spills thoroughly using an appropriate disinfectant.
7. Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents.
8. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing procedures.
9. Dispose of all specimens and materials used to perform the test as bio-hazard waste. Laboratory chemical and biohazard wastes must be handled and discarded in accordance with all local, state, and national regulations.
10. Desiccant in foil pouch is to absorb moisture and keep humidity from affecting products. If the moisture indicating desiccant beads change from yellow to green, the test device in the pouch should be discarded.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.