Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC74416550018
VISMED® is a hypotonic aqueous solution of sodium hyaluronate (SH) which contains a number of important ions also found in natural tears, and, as such, is very close in characteristics to the natural tear film. Suitable for individual who has a moderate or severe sensation of dryness in the eye. VISMED® contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural polymer that is also present in the structures of the human eye. The particular physical characteristics of sodium hyaluronate confer to VISMED® its visco-elastic and water-retaining properties. VISMED® provides a stable coating on the surface of the eye which is only slowly eliminated by blinking. Therefore VISMED® combines long-lasting relief with maximum comfort. VISMED® is well tolerated due to its unique composition. It is free from preservatives.
1 ml solution contains sodium hyaluronate 1.8 mg, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, and water for injections. The solution is hypotonic.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Twist off the tab.
2. Tilt the head backward and position the tip of the container above the eye to be treated.
3. Move the lower eyelid down with the forefinger of one hand.
4. Press the container and one drop of VISMED® will easily flow out
5. If not otherwise recommended, instill 1 or 2 drops of VISMED® onto the eye as often as needed.
6. After blinking, the solution will disperse and form a transparent and long-lasting coating on the surface of the eye.
7. VISMED® may also be used while wearing contact lenses (rigid or soft).
- As VISMED® does not contain preservatives, any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. Any solution not used within 12 hours after opening must be discarded. Otherwise, the sterility is no longer guaranteed and this may be associated with a risk of infection.
- Store between below 30ºC.
- Do not use VISMED® after the expiry date indicated on the container and the folding box.
- If discomfort persists while using VISMED® consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed.
- Do not use VISMED® if the container is damaged.
- Do not touch the tip of the opened container and do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the opened container. Otherwise, the container should be discarded immediately after use. Reclose the container after use.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.