Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC74416550018
VISMED® GEL is the solution that delivers longer-lasting relief from persistent symptoms of dryness in the eyes. It contains essential ions and is a hypotonic solution. It supplies the tissue effectively with moisture. Due to its high concentration, VISMED® GEL feels silky on the eye and needs to be applied less frequently. For sustained lubrication of the eyes in case of sensation of dryness, burning and ocular fatigue and other minor complaints of no pathological significance, induced, for example, by dust, smoke, dry heat, air conditioning, wind, cold, extended computer screen use, contact lens wear (rigid or soft) or by ophthalmological screening methods. VISMED® GEL contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural polymer, which is also present in the structures of the human eye. The particular physical characteristics of sodium hyaluronate confer to VISMED® GEL its viscoelastic and water-retaining properties. VISMED® GEL provides a stable coating on the surface of the eye which is only slowly eliminated by blinking. Therefore VISMED® GEL combines long-lasting relief with maximum comfort. VISMED® GEL is well tolerated due to its unique composition. VISMED® GEL is free from preservatives.
1 ml solution contains sodium hyaluronate 3.0 mg, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, and water for injections. The solution is hypotonic.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Twist off the tab.
2. Tilt the head backward and position the tip of the container above the eye to be treated.
3. Move the lower eyelid down with the forefinger of one hand.
4. Press the container and one drop of VISMED® GEL will easily flow out
5. If not otherwise recommended, instill 1 or 2 drops of VISMED® GEL onto the eye as often as needed.
6. After blinking, the solution will disperse and form a transparent and long-lasting coating on the surface of the eye.
7.VISMED® GEL may also be used while wearing contact lenses (rigid or soft).
- As VISMED® GEL does not contain preservatives, any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. Any solution not used within 12 hours after opening must be discarded. Otherwise, the sterility is no longer guaranteed and this may be associated with a risk of infection.
- Store between below 30ºC
- Do not use VISMED® GEL after the expiry date indicated on the container and the folding box.
- If discomfort persists while using VISMED® GEL consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Do not use VISMED® GEL if the container is damaged.
- Do not touch the tip of the opened container and do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the opened container. Otherwise, the container should be discarded immediately after use. Reclose the container after use.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.