Registration Number: GC74416550018
VISMED® GEL is the solution that delivers longer-lasting relief from persistent symptoms of dryness in the eyes. It contains essential ions and is a hypotonic solution. It supplies the tissue effectively with moisture. Due to its high concentration, VISMED® GEL feels silky on the eye and needs to be applied less frequently. For sustained lubrication of the eyes in case of sensation of dryness, burning and ocular fatigue and other minor complaints of no pathological significance, induced, for example, by dust, smoke, dry heat, air conditioning, wind, cold, extended computer screen use, contact lens wear (rigid or soft) or by ophthalmological screening methods. VISMED® GEL contains sodium hyaluronate, a natural polymer, which is also present in the structures of the human eye. The particular physical characteristics of sodium hyaluronate confer to VISMED® GEL its viscoelastic and water-retaining properties. VISMED® GEL provides a stable coating on the surface of the eye which is only slowly eliminated by blinking. Therefore VISMED® GEL combines long-lasting relief with maximum comfort. VISMED® GEL is well tolerated due to its unique composition. VISMED® GEL is free from preservatives.
1 ml solution contains sodium hyaluronate 3.0 mg, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, and water for injections. The solution is hypotonic.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Twist off the tab.
2. Tilt the head backward and position the tip of the container above the eye to be treated.
3. Move the lower eyelid down with the forefinger of one hand.
4. Press the container and one drop of VISMED® GEL will easily flow out
5. If not otherwise recommended, instill 1 or 2 drops of VISMED® GEL onto the eye as often as needed.
6. After blinking, the solution will disperse and form a transparent and long-lasting coating on the surface of the eye.
7.VISMED® GEL may also be used while wearing contact lenses (rigid or soft).
- As VISMED® GEL does not contain preservatives, any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded. Any solution not used within 12 hours after opening must be discarded. Otherwise, the sterility is no longer guaranteed and this may be associated with a risk of infection.
- Store between below 30ºC
- Do not use VISMED® GEL after the expiry date indicated on the container and the folding box.
- If discomfort persists while using VISMED® GEL consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Do not use VISMED® GEL if the container is damaged.
- Do not touch the tip of the opened container and do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the opened container. Otherwise, the container should be discarded immediately after use. Reclose the container after use.