- Broccoli is a type of cruciferous vegetable loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and a beneficial organosulfur compound known as sulforaphane.
- Sulforaphane is an antioxidant which protects our bodily cells against oxidative stress.
- Sulforaphane is known to support the excretory system.
- Recommended for individuals who are routinely exposed to polluted environment, regularly consume processed foods, on long term medications or often feel fatigued.
- Adults – Take 2 softgels, once daily, after a meal or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
This is a traditional product advertisement.