VITASEN MULTIVITAMIN & DIGESTIVE ENZYME (ORANGE) CHEWABLE TABLET 60's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL17066001N
Everyday Multivitamin and Digestive Enzyme
- Promote General Well-being
- Stimulate Appetite
- Support Healthy DigestionVitamin A
- Promotes good version, Especially in low light
- Aids in maintaining healthy skin and mucous membrane
- Help the body metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
- Help the body to utilize energy from food
- Helps the body to make antibodies
- Helps the maintenance of the central nervous system
- Helps prevent certain forms of anaemia
- Helps the body utilize calcium and phosphorus
- Keeps gum and tooth healthy
- Helps the body absorb calcium
- Builds strong tooth and bones
- Helps keep the immune system strong against viruses and bacteria
Biodiastase is a digestive enzyme containing Amylase (which catalysts the starch into maltose), Protease (which digests the protein into peptides and amino acids), and Cellulase (which converts carbohydrates into dextrins and short-chain sugars)
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A: 1835IU - Vitamin B1: 0.49mg - Vitamin B2: 0.63mg - Vitamin B6: 0.74mg - Vitamin B12: 2.20mcg - Vitamin C: 60mg - Vitamin D: 147IU - Vitamin E: 11IU - Nicotinamide: 7.33mg - Folic Acid: 0.15mg - L-Lysine HCl: 50mg - Biodiastase: 20mg (α-Amylase 390 u/tablet, S-Amylase 188 u/tablet, Protease 380 u/tablet, Cellulase 1.8 u/tablet)
Dosage/How to use:
Adults and children above 12 years: Chew or suck 1 tablet 2 times daily after meal
- Keep way from the children
- Allergic to the ingredient listed
- Pregnancy and lactation
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.