Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL20162558XCEZ
Common worms enter our body in 2 main ways:
1. Contamination of food by worm eggs
2. Penetration of our skin by worm larvae
Common types of worm infections: In Malaysia, the most common worm infection is whipworm, followed by roundworm, hookworm, pinworm, and threadworm. Whipworm is one of the most difficult to kill. Because the soil conditions for breeding these common worms' eggs (except pinworm) are rather similar, often a patient is infected with more than one type of worm at the same time. Therefore the deworming medicine chosen should preferably be one that can kill all types of common worms.
Zentel Oral Suspension is an antiparasitic medication. It works by keeping the worms from absorbing sugar (glucose), thereby depleting their energy level. This causes the worms to die and treats your infection.
200 mg albendazole
Excipients: lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, maize starch, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sunset yellow lake, sodium saccharin, magnesium stearate, and flavorings (orange, passion fruit, and vanilla)
Dosage/How to use:
- Adults and children above 24 months: 2 tablets as a single dose
- Children 12 months-24 months: Take half the adult dose
For threadworm and tapeworm
- Adults and children above 24 months: 2 tablets once a day for 3 consecutive days
Zentel tablets are chewable and can also be crushed and mixed with food
- Albendazole has not been adequately studied in children under one year of age. It can be harmful to an unborn baby.
- Do not take it during pregnancy. Use birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking
- Zentel Oral Suspension. Please consult a doctor as soon as possible if you develop severe headaches with nausea and vomiting, fits, and problems with your vision after taking Zentel.
- Keep away from children
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.