Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Zentril is a new formulation designed exclusively for patients to support healthy joints. The formulation which comprises collagen type II & shark cartilage has proven excellent results in restoring joint flexibility and reducing inflammation whether from old age or injury.
- Collagen type II is a major structural component of cartilage and is localized almost exclusively in this tissue. Besides, collagen also helps in repairing tendon ligaments at the joints. It also contains proteoglycan that inhibits blood vessel formation in joints and reduces enzyme attacks on the cartilage itself. Thus, there is a rejuvenation of the joint. Additionally, many of these proteoglycans found in collagen type II support the lubricating fluid of the joint called the synovial fluid. these proteoglycans increase the thickness and lubricating effectiveness of this fluid.
- Shark cartilage which contains chondroitin, has the anti-inflammation property that soothes tingling sensation.
Collagen Type II. - Zentril uses oligo as a natural sweetener and is, therefore, sugar-free and suitable for diabetics.
It is in sachet form to improve absorption and has a delicious lemon taste.
Dosage/How to use:
- Mix 1 sachet of Zentril Sachet into drinking water and stir. Drink immediately.
- Take only 1 sachet per day.
*To see the best effect on your joint health, take for a minimum of 6 consecutive months.
- Hypersensitivity to the listed ingredients
- Pregnancy and lactation, consult healthcare professional prior to consuming
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.