Sensodyne Repair and Protect
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Daily repair for sensitive teeth†
- Extra freshness
With twice-daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair sensitive teeth for lasting sensitivity protection*. Its active ingredients, stannous fluoride, builds a repairing layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and protects them from pain. With twice-daily brushing, Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides effective lasting relief from the twinge of sensitivity* and offers everyday cavity protection.
Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.