Registration Number: MAL19991174XCR
Lecithin is an important component of all cells in the body and aids in the metabolism of fats, allowing them to be used by the cells of the body.
Why Blackmores Lecithin?
- Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soya beans
- Lecithin is natural constituent of every cell of the human body.
- With other lipids, lecithin is important for maintaining the structural integrity of cell membranes, which regulate the passage of nutrients into and out of the cells.
- As part of the cell membrane it facilitates communication between the cells, which is important for cell growth, regulation and function.
Each capsule containing:
Dosage/How to use:
Adults: take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal
- Not suitable for vegetarian (Bovine capsule)
- G6PD patient, consult your healthcare professional before use
- Allergic to the listed ingredient.