Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
UtWELL Forte provides an effective dose of 36mg PACs which contains the main ingredients
– Cranmax®and D-mannose which has been carefully formulated and chosen to improve urinary health
- Cranberries Powder Concentrate (Cranmax®) Featuring USA sourced Cranmax® that has been formulated with the patented delivery system
– Bio shield® – to promote optimal absorption of the active ingredients
Cranberries considered a superfood due to its high nutritional value and antioxidant content, Cranberries have been linked to a urinary health
Cranberries contain highly active compounds called “A type proanthocyanins”
These compounds have been shown in studies to produce an anti-adhesion response to bacteria such as E.Coli on the urinary tract The anti-adhesion response prevents these bacteria from adhering to cells and allows for them to be naturally flushed out from the body
Also rich in anthocyanins, Cranberries’ antioxidant effects may also help neutralize harmful free radicals in our bodies
D-mannose inhibit certain bacteria from sticking to the bladder walls, thus helping the bacteria leave the body through urine and simultaneously promote a healthy urinary tract
- Those experinecing urinary problems, pregnant women, bed-ridden patients, children 6 years old and above, adults, elderly
(All ingredients are 100% natural and free from artificial additives and antibiotics)
Dosage/How to use:
1. For children 6-12 years take half a sachet per day after meals.
2. For children/adults 12 years and up, take 1-2 sachets per day after meals.
To maintain the product’s maximum potency, store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct sunlight.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.