Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL08111922T
OriCell™ GINSENG RDX PLUS is a unique formulation that comprises 4 superior traditional adaptogens that are suitable for men and women It works synergistically to recuperate, regain, revive and restore your inner and outer optimal health condition.
Urban lifestyle distorts the normal function of our body cells which leads to various health complications such as infertility, sleeping disorder, and disrupted digestive system. This formulation helps to restore the chi (energy) and subsequently aids in the function of vital internal organs in a balanced state.
- The main active constituents of the Panax include ginsenosides that can reduce the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and ameliorate the symptoms and the progression of inflammatory disease.
- E. longifolia (Tongkat Ali) contains high concentrations of antioxidants (superoxide dismutase (SOD) and saponins) that plays an important role in reducing stress level (cortisol) and increasing ergogenic effects.
- Arare herbaceous plant found in the high Andes mountains of Peru. It contains unsaturated fatty acid components (macamies and macaene) responsible for protecting from neurodegeneration.
Butea Superba (Red Kwao Krua)
- A herb that contains isoflavones. Along the process of aging, men will experience benign growth of the prostate & women will experience an imbalance of hormones. Therefore, Butea Superba can regulate estrogenic activity.
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.