Registration Number : IVDC61805161218
(minimum content per cm²) Glucose dye oxidoreductase (synonym:PQQ-dependent glucose dehydrogenase) (0.7U), bis-(2-hydroxyethyl)-(4-hydroximino-cyclohexa-2,5-dienylidene)-ammonium chloride (8.3µg), 2,18-phosphomolybdic acid (88µg), stabiliser (0.18mg), non-reactive substances (2.1mg)
Direction for Use
1. Compare the code number on the chip with the corresponding code number on the label of the test strip container. The three-digit number on the code chip must match the three-digit number on the label.
2. Leave the meter turned off, gently slide the code chip into the slot on the side of the meter. (Step 1 & 2 are done only when a new pack of strips is opened)
3. Wash your hands with warm water and soap, and dry them well before you start to perform the test.
4. Prepare your lancing device to collect blood.
5. Take a test strip from the container and close the container again immediately.
6. Hold the test strip so that arrows printed on it and the orange square face upwards. 7. Without bending it, gently push the test strip into the test strip guide in the direction of the arrows.
8. Check that the code number displayed is the same as the code number on the label of the test strip container.
9. When the test strip and the flashing blood drop symbols are displayed, prick the side of a fingertip with your lancing device.
10. Encourage a drop of blood to form by gently massaging your finger towards the fingertip.
11. Apply the drop of blood to the center of the orange field and then remove your finger from the test strip.
12. The test is complete after approx. 5 seconds and the result appears on the display. The meter automatically saves the result.
13. Remove the test strip from the meter.
14. The meter turns itself off and you can dispose of used test strips in your household waste.