Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: IVDC77929143818
- Simple to use the entire end place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end of the test strip, instead of on a tiny spot
- Compatible with Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose meter.
- Effortless blood application.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013 and delivering even tighter accuracy (Reliable result)
A box of 50 strips
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Prepare the lancing device.
2. Check the use-by date on the test strip container. Do not use test strips past the use-by date
3. Remove a test strip from the test strip container. Close the cap tightly.
4. Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the meter. The meter turns on.
5. When the "preparing to test" symbol appears, perform a fingerstick with the lancing device.
6. Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop.
7. Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Remove your finger from the test strip. Do not put blood on the top of the test strip.
8. In 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
- Do not use the test strip after 3 months from opening
- Ensure blood sample is sufficient for the test strip
- One-time use only
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.