Multiple safety features combined with customized settings make the Safe-T Pro Plus lancing device especially advantageous. This single-use lancing device supports patient safety and ease-of-use. It also complies with the safety requirements demanded by health authorities, legislators, and health institutions.
Benefits and Features
- 3 adjustable depth settings allow the sampling of blood according to the skin condition of the patient
- Each depth setting clicks into place and cannot slip out of position once selected
- Special beveled needle cut and needle diameter for almost pain-free blood sampling
- Suitable for adults, children under 1-year and neonates
- Save space and costs by using one type of lancet
- Available in a box with 200 single-use lancing devices
- Designed for single-use, to avoid cross-contamination
- The Safe-T technology ensures that the needle is always safely stored in the housing, preventing accidental needle sticks
- Automatic needle retraction after single-use eliminates the risk of injury and cross-contamination
- After the single-use, the complete lancing device is disposed of
Medium (middle marking) – 1.8mm
High (long marking) – 2.3mm
Special needle cut:
1. Twist off the sterility cap in either direction.
2. Select the depth you want by turning the depth adjuster (Preset at medium depth).
3. Press the lancing device firmly against the puncture site, push the release, and collect blood.