- 3 adjustable depth settings allow the sampling of blood according to the skin thickness
1. Low (short marking) – 1.3mm
2. Medium (middle marking) – 1.8mm
3. High (long marking) – 2.3mm
- Needle diameter: 0.63 mm (23 G)
- Special beveled needle cut and needle diameter for almost pain-free blood sampling.
- Suitable for adults, children under 1-year, and neonates.
- Designed for single-use, to avoid cross contamination.
- The Safe-T technology ensures that the needle is always safely stored in the housing, preventing accidental needle sticks.
- Automatic needle retraction after single-use eliminates risk of injury and cross contamination.
1 unit/ 1 box of 200 units
Dosage/How to use:
1. Twist off the sterility cap in either direction.
2. Select the depth you want by turning the depth adjuster (Preset at medium depth).
3. Press the lancing device firmly against the puncture site, push the release button and collect blood.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not reuse the needle