Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
An Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber (VHC) helpsindividual with poor cordination during the inhalation of MDI medications. It also helps to reduce throat irritaion due to poor inhalation of the MDI inhaler and aid in better MDI medication absorption. This increases the medicine’s effectiveness.
- Flow-Vu indicator: The flap moves when the patient inhales, so the caregiver can visually monitor if the patient is inhaling correctly.
- Anti-static Chamber: Improves the delivery of MDIs used with AeroChamber due to medication not adhering to chamber walls. Latex, lead, PVC, phthalate, and BPA free.
- ComfortSeal mask: Provides critical face mask seal and is soft and comfortable. ‘EZ Flow’ Extension Valve: Directs exhaled medication away from patient’s face and eyes.
- Inhalation Valve: Built-in, low-resistance, one-way valve opens easily and prevents exhalation back to the chamber.
- Universal Adapter: Fits most commonly prescribed MDIs.
- Suitable for children 1-5 years old
Aerochamber, face mask
Dosage/How to use:
How to use:
1. Visually check for any foreign particle inside the chamber
2. Remove the cap from the MDI inhaler
3. Shake the MDI inhaler up and down 5 times before each use
4. Attach the MDI inhaler into the backpiece of the chamber
5. Apply the mask firmly onto the face
If it is effectively seal, the Inspiratory Flow Indicator (IFI) will move towards the face mask
6. Press the pump of the inhaler, breathe in and out like normal breath for 5 times
Slow down inhalation if a whistle sound is heard
7. Repeat steps 3 - 6 if another puff is required
8. Detach the inhaler from the aerochamber and keep the both MDI and aerochamber in a dry, cool place
1. Remove the back piece by pulling
2. Remove the frontpiece (with mask) by twisting
3. Soaks the part in (lukewarm water + mild detergent) for 15 minutes
4. Briefly agitate the parts in pure lukewarm water and shake dry
5. Put the parts in a dry towel, allowing it to airdry in vertical position
6. Reassemble the part after the parts are dried
- Do not heat or boil the chamber above 70 degree celcius
- When cleaning, do not rub with sponge or towel
- Do not share the chamber due to personal hygiene purpose
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.