Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
An Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber (VHC) helpsindividual with poor cordination during the inhalation of MDI medications. It also helps to reduce throat irritaion due to poor inhalation of the MDI inhaler and aid in better medication absorption through aerosol.
- Flow-Vu indicator: The flap moves when the patient inhales, so the caregiver can visually monitor if the patient is inhaling correctly.
- Anti-static Chamber: Improves the delivery of MDIs used with AeroChamber due to medication not adhering to chamber walls. Latex, lead, PVC, phthalate, and BPA free.
- ComfortSeal mask: Provides critical face mask seal and is soft and comfortable. ‘EZ Flow’ Extension Valve: Directs exhaled medication away from patient’s face and eyes.
- Inhalation Valve: Built-in, low-resistance, one-way valve opens easily and prevents exhalation back to the chamber.
- Universal Adapter: Fits most commonly prescribed MDIs.
- Suitable for infants 0-18 months
Aerochamber, face mask
Dosage/How to use:
How to use:
1. Visually check for any foreign particle inside the chamber
2. Remove the cap from the MDI inhaler
3. Shake the MDI inhaler up and down 5 times before each use
4. Attach the MDI inhaler into the backpiece of the chamber
5. Apply the mask firmly onto the face
If it is effectively seal, the Inspiratory Flow Indicator (IFI) will move towards the face mask
6. Press the pump of the inhaler, breathe in and out like normal breath for 5 times
Slow down inhalation if a whistle sound is heard
7. Repeat steps 3 - 6 if another puff is required
8) Detach the inhaler from the aerochamber and keep both MDI and aerochamber in a dry, cool place.
1. Remove the back piece by pulling
2. Remove the frontpiece (with mask) by twisting
3. Soaks the part in (lukewarm water + mild detergent) for 15 minutes
4. Briefly agitate the parts in pure lukewarm water and shake dry
5. Put the parts in a dry towel, allowing it to airdry in vertical position
6. Reassemble the part after the parts are dried
- Do not heat or boil the chamber above 70 degree celcius
- When cleaning, do not rub with sponge or towel
- Do not share the chamber for personal hygiene
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.