Registration Number: GB91646515917
Lubricating ointment moisturizes the ocular surface and provides soothing relief from the symptoms associated with dry, irritated eyes.
Liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, Wool fat
Dosage/How to use:
1. Remove cap from tube. Gently pull the lower eyelid down.
2. Squeeze a ribbon of ointment (1-
1.5 cm) into the lower portion of the eye.
3. Slowly close the eye without blinking.
4. Keep your eye closed for 1 to 2 minutes
*Temporary blurred vision after application of the ointment
*Do not touch tube tip to any surface as this may contaminate the ointment.
*Discard 4 weeks after opening
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Not indicated for the use of contact lenses together
- Allergy to any of the ingredients listed
- For external use only