Registration Number: GB38347773018
Hypromellose act as a lubricant that moisturizes dry, tired eyes and can act as a protectant against further irritation
The active substances are dextran 70 1 mg /ml and hypromellose 3 mg /ml. The other ingredients are disodium edetate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, hydrochloric acid, and /or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH), and purified water.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Remove the dropper cap and look closely at the tip to make sure it's not cracked or otherwise damaged. Do not touch the tip.
3. Place one or two fingers on your face about an inch below your eye; gently pull down to create a pocket between your lower eyelid and your eyeball. TIP
– Either lie down or tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling. Concentrate on a point on the ceiling, keeping your eye wide open.
4. Use your other hand to hold the bottle close to your eye (about an inch away). Squeeze lightly to instill one drop inside your lower lid. Be careful not to let the dropper touch your eye or eyelashes.
5. Gently close your eyes and tilt your head down for a few seconds. Try not to blink, as this can force some of the drops out of your eye before it has had a chance to be absorbed.
- Allergic to the ingredients listed