This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 19988555 XZ
Appeton Essentials Folic Acid helps to reduce the risk of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) which are birth defects of the brain, spine, or spinal cord.
Appeton Essentials Folic Acid 400 mcg is ONE of the few in the market that complies 100% with USRDA (United States Recommended Dietary Allowance), RNI (Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Malaysia 2017), CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Experts recommend taking 400 mcg of folic acid daily. Too little and you may not get sufficient folic acid, too much and you risk masking other nutrient deficiencies.
• Suitable for daily consumption to avoid complications of deficiency of folic acid in both mothers and fetuses.
• Reduces the risk of neural tube defect (NTD) in babies.
• Essential for normal fetus growth and development.
• Take 3 months prior to planning to conceive.
• Small tablet for easy consumption.
• No artificial coloring.
Who is recommended to take Appeton Essentials Folic Acid?
• Women who are planning to get pregnant.
• Women who are in the early stage of pregnancy.
Direction for Use
- 1 tablet per day. Women planning pregnancy should be taking 400mg Folic acids 3 months prior to conception.