Registration Number: MAL19988555XZ
- Suitable for daily consumption to avoid complications of deficiency of folic acid in both mothers and fetuses.
- Reduces the risk of neural tube defect (NTD) in babies.
- Essential for normal fetus growth and development.
- Take 3 months prior to planning to conceive.
- Small tablet for easy consumption.
- No artificial coloring.
- Women who are planning to get pregnant.
- Women who are in the early stage of pregnancy.
Folic Acid 400mcg
Dosage/How to use:
1 tablet per day. Women planning pregnancy should be taking 400mg Folic acids 3 months prior to conception.
- Untreated pernicious anemia, untreated cobalamin deficiency, or other cause of cobalamin deficiency
- Patients with folate-dependent tumors
- Children (consult healthcare professional)