- Conveniently help deliver a precise dose, requiring minimal effort for people with diabetes - whether they are newly diagnosed or experienced insulin users.
- Designed for single-use and are available on prescription in three different needle lengths.
- Designed for smoothness (Electro-polished surgical grade steel with Micro-bonded™ lubrication)
- Designed to deliver the full dose (Confidence in delivering the full, accurate dose of insulin)
- 31G x 5mm
- Stainless steel
- 100 pcs per box
Dosage/How to use:
1. First, wash your hands.
2. Attach the new needle onto the pen. Remove the outer and inner needle shield.
3. Make sure you rotate between injection sites.
4. Prime your pen as recommended and dial the required dose.
5. Pinch your skin, if recommended, and insert the needle at a 90º angle.
6. Push the button down completely. Keep the button pressed down, count slowly to 10 seconds before removing.
7. Carefully replace the outer cap.
8. Dispose of the needle in a suitable sharps container.
*It is important to inject your insulin according to the recommendations given to you by your nurse or doctor. Consult them about the needle length and the injection technique most appropriate for you.
- Do Not Reuse. Needle reuse can dull the needle tip and be linked to the hardening of fat under the skin which may change the way your medication is absorbed, making glucose control more difficult.
- Always follow the injection technique that your healthcare professional recommends.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Dispose of the needles safely after use.