Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
- Conveniently help deliver a precise dose, requiring minimal effort for people with diabetes - whether they are newly diagnosed or experienced insulin users.
- Designed for single-use and are available on prescription in three different needle lengths.
- Designed for smoothness (Electro-polished surgical grade steel with Micro-bonded™ lubrication)
- Designed to deliver the full dose (Confidence in delivering the full, accurate dose of insulin)
- 31G x 8 mm
- stainless steel
- 100 pcs per box
Dosage/How to use:
1. First, wash your hands
2. Attach the new needle onto the pen. Remove the outer and inner needle shield
3. Make sure you rotate between injection sites
4. Prime your pen as recommended and dial the required dose
5. Pinch your skin, if recommended, and insert the needle at a 90º angle
6. Push the button down completely. Keep the button pressed down, count slowly to 10 seconds before removing
7. Carefully replace the outer cap
8. Dispose of the needle in a suitable sharps container
*It is important to inject your insulin according to the recommendations given to you by your nurse or doctor Consult them about the needle length and the injection technique most appropriate for you
- Do Not Reuse. Needle reuse can dull the needle tip and be linked to the hardening of fat under the skin which may change the way your medication is absorbed, making glucose control more difficult.
- Always follow the injection technique that your healthcare professional recommends
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Dispose of the needles safely after used
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.