Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
BD pen needles leverage advanced technology, innovative design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing. Compatible with leading diabetes medication pens in the United States and tested in accordance with ISO standards for compatibility, our pen needles start as flat pieces of surgical steel that then are rolled into tubes. This design promotes injection comfort in a 4-mm size.
- Penta Point™ Comfort technology. After cutting the cannula to length, we shape the needle tip into a patented five-bevel design, which promotes more comfortable and easier insertion compared to a three-bevel needle. - Microbonded lubrication. We add a layer of micro bonded lubrication while manufacturing the needle to help the needle more smoothly glide into the skin. - Electropolishing. We use a manufacturing process that polishes the needle to a smooth finish, removing the very small blemishes and rough spots that could otherwise occur during manufacturing and cause painful skin tearing.
- Stainless steel - Size: 0.23mm (32g) x 4mm per box of 100
Dosage/How to use:
1. First, wash your hands
2. Attach the new needle onto the pen. Remove the outer and inner needle shield
3. Make sure you rotate between injection sites
4. Prime your pen as recommended and dial the required dose
5. Pinch your skin, if recommended, and insert the needle at a 90º angle
6. Push the button down completely. Keep the button pressed down, count slowly to 10 seconds before removing
7. Carefully replace the outer cap
8. Dispose of the needle in a suitable sharps container.
*It is important to inject your insulin according to the recommendations given to you by your nurse or doctor. Consult them about the needle length and the injection technique most appropriate for you.
- Do Not Reuse. Needle reuse can dull the needle tip and be linked to the hardening of fat under the skin which may change the way your medication is absorbed, making glucose control more difficult.
- Always follow the injection technique that your healthcare professional recommends.
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Dispose of the needles safely after used
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.