Registration Number: MAL17085001XZ
Povidone-iodine is an antiseptic that is used to disinfect minor wounds.
Active: povidone-iodine 10 % (Iodine 1 %) Others: Citric acid, disodium phosphate, glycerin, nonoxynol-9, purified water, sodium hydroxide
Dosage/How to use:
1. Clean the affected area.
2. Apply the solution to the affected area 1 - 3 times per day.
3. If the bandage is required, allow the solution to dry first before applying bandage.
- For external use only
- Consult your healthcare professional before use on a deep and serious wound
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allergic to the listed ingredient
- Children less than 2 years old