BETADINE DRY POWDER SPRAY 55g
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL14055180XCZ
First-aid needs on the run and at home that are suitable for minor cuts, burns, or scrapes. With no touch application, this dry powder spray is convenient and mess-free. It provides a barrier against a variety of germs and prevents infection before they start. The formulation is gentle on minor wounds and does not sting as it is free from alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.
povidone-iodine 5% (0,5% available iodine), isobutane, isopropyl myristate, pentane, propane
Dosage/How to use:
1. Wash hands before and after treating wounds
2. Clean the wound and dry the skin thoroughly
3. Shake well before use. Hold the can approximately 15cm from the wound and spray a thin layer over the affected area
4. Cover with a sterile bandage if needed
5. Product can be applied 1-3 times daily as needed
- Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures> 50 degrees celsius. Stay away from open flame/ sources of ignition and do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- Avoid using it near eyes (if contact occurs, rinse with running water. If irritation persists, see a doctor)
- Do not use over large areas of the body, serious wounds, animal bites, deep or puncture wounds
- Do not use it if you are allergic to iodine or to any other ingredients in this preparation
- If swallowed, seek medical help immediately
- Consult a doctor for serious deep wounds, burns, or showing signs of infection such as redness, swelling, or warmth
- See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist or worsen
- Keep away from children
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.