What is Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
- Calcium & Magnesium Plus contains calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and vitamin D3.
- The type of calcium used in Calcium & Magnesium Plus is calcium citrate which has been proven to have a better absorption rate compared to the other type of calcium. 1
How does Calcium & Magnesium Plus help in maintaining bone health?
- Calcium is a mineral that people need to build and maintain strong bones and teeth.2
- Calcium and magnesium ratio of 2:1 is for maximum absorption of calcium.
- Vitamin D3 is involved in enhancing calcium and phosphorus level uptake of the body which is important for the maintenance of bone health.
- Manganese and zinc are nutrients that enhance calcium absorption and utilization in the body.
Who is recommended to take Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
- People with low bone mass.
- Pregnant mothers.
- The elderly.
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: One tablet three times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
- Children (6-12 years): one tablet daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.