- The core component of milk thistle is silymarin that exhibits liver-protective properties.
- Silymarin is extracted from the fruits of milk thistle and one of the most active constituents found in silymarin is known as silybin.
- Milk thistle acts as an antioxidant to scavenge free radicals and act as a liver tonic.
- Halal certified
- Suitable for vegetarian
- Individuals who wish to maintain their liver health
- Individuals who stay up late at night or working night shift jobs
- Individual who is having a hectic lifestyle
- Individuals who drink alcohol or smoke
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) fruit extract 42.86mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root extract 75.00mg
Dosage/How to use:
Adults: One tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
1. Pregnant and lactation
2. Kidney impairment
2. Children less than 12 years old.
4. Allergic to the listed ingredient