What is NAT C 1000mg?
Nat C contains 1000mg of vitamin C fortified with citrus bioflavonoids, rutin, hesperidin, rosehip and acerola. Nat C is specially designed to exert low acid effect to safeguard the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
How does Nat C 1000 help in maintaining good health?
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to protect body cells from free radical damage.
- People who are at increased risk of oxidative damage (smokers, frequent exposure to environmental pollution and sunlight) should ensure adequate intake of vitamin C as a foundation to help protect them from free radical damage.
- Bioflavonoids have been shown to improve the therapeutic action of vitamin C.
- It contains natural sources of vitamin C from rosehip and acerola.
Who are recommended to take Nat C 1000?
- Those who need high strength of Vitamin C (1000mg).
- Adults who prefer more ingredients other than vitamin C.
What is the recommended dosage?
Adults: Take ONE tablet daily after meal or as recommended by your pharmacist.