Water, Brown Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Roselle Vinegar
- Volume: 750ml
- Days of Supply: 14 Days
- Pack Types: Glass Bottle
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Warranty: 3 days upon receiving your order. Warranty against breakage upon delivery.
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Dimension (cm): 7.5cm (W) x 30.5cm (H)
- Product Weight: 1.3kg
- Our aim is to provide natural cultured beverages to the masses
- Our commitment is to make 100% natural beverage that free from preservatives, coloring, and additives, must be beneficial and meaningful to customers, and using a sustainable process
- Apple vinegar has a high reputation in terms of nutritional values and benefits. High in fiber and also contain a measurable amount of vitamin C, potassium, and quercetin, apple vinegar help in improving body condition.
- The proverb an apple a day keeps the doctor away is an explicit explanation of the fruit. Transformed into apple vinegar, it brings several benefit to the body such as aids in weight loss, and acts as a gentle natural laxative. Other than beneficial to human body, the product also can be made as gift or hamper to our loved ones due to its exquisite label and box design.
- Apple vinegar is a ready-to-drink product. Once opened, it can be consumed directly but must be finished within a day because of no preservatives added. This product provides convenience as it brings beneficial apple vinegar to the consumer. Consumer not only get the benefits of apple, but also quench their thirst!
What are the ingredients of apple vinegar?
Apple vinegar was made using filtered water, apple cider vinegar, organic cane sugar, and roselle vinegar
What is it for?
Apple cider vinegar aids in several body functions such as nutrient absorption, natural laxative, and controlling blood sugar levels. It also helps in weight loss by promoting a better digestion process.
Who suitable to consume?
It is suitable for everyone including kids and adults
How to consume?
It is ready to drink. But once opened, it must be finished within a day due to the natural preservative used.
Does apple cider vinegar contain any preservatives, coloring, or additives?
Apple cider vinegar itself is a natural preservative. It does not contain any other preservatives, coloring, or additives.
Does the nutrition content of apple decline after being fermented?
No. It actually contradicts the statement. The fermentation process alleviates the benefits in apples with the help of beneficial bacteria to create enzymes and additional vitamins.
Can I really trust this product?
Apple cider vinegar is produced in a facility certified with HACCP, GMP, and ISO 22000:2005 from SGS, and MesTi by the Health Ministry of Malaysia. Besides that, the apple cider vinegar is also certified HALAL from JAKIM.
I am a vegetarian. Can I consume apple cider vinegar?
Yes. Apple cider vinegar is suitable for vegetarians.