Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC14308470317
Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops work with the eye’s natural tears to help keep your contact lenses feeling fresh and comfortable all day.
Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops formulated to lubricate soft and rigid gas permeable (RGP) contact lenses while you wear your lenses or prior to lens application Instantly moisturizes dry lenses with hyaluronate.
Hyaluronate works as a hydration booster to help eyes stay refreshed and comfortable through end of day Includes beneficial electrolytes similar to those found in natural tears.
Sodium hyaluronate 0.15%, OcuPure® preservative(stabilized oxychloro complex 0005%), Calcium chloride (dihydrate), Potassium chloride, Sodium chloride, Borate buffer, Magnesium chloride, Purified water This preparation contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerosal and no other mercury-containing ingredients
Dosage/How to use:
- TO LUBRICATE AND REWET LENSES DURING THE DAY: With the lenses on the eye, apply 1 to 2 drops to each eye as needed, or as directed by your eye care professional
- Blink several times FOR EXTRA COMFORT: Place 1 or 2 drops of Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops on each side of each lens before application
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in Blink Contacts® Lubricating Eye Drops, do not use this product
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use
- For in-eye use only
- Do not use in the lens case
- Store at room temperature Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.