Registration Number: MAL19910207X
- Choline salicylate acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce pain and swelling of mouth sores, mouth ulcers, and denture sores.
- Cetalkonium is an antiseptic that contains antibacterial properties.
choline salicylate 8.7%, cetalkonium chloride 0.01% and also contains ethanol (33.45%), glycerol, menthol, hypromellose 4500, anise oil, sodium saccharin, and water.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Gargle the mouth with clean water.
2. Apply 1 cm (Children 1/2 cm) on the affected part.
3. Within 15 minutes, do not eat or drink anything
4. Can apply every 3 hours, Max: 6 applications/day
- < 4 months
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed