- ■ Lasts up to 10 hours.
- ■ Gentle to skin.
- ■ Safe to use with medications.
Read the instructions carefully before use.Description
- ■ Cooling gel sheet (single-use medical device).
- ■ Remove the transparent plastic film and apply the adhesive side directly to the skin.
- ■ Do not place the gel sheets in the freezer.
- ■ For external use only. Do not use it on or around the eyes, on mucous membranes, or on skin affected by eczema, rashes, or wounds.
- ■ Stop use and consult a doctor if rashes, redness, itching, or excessive irritation occur. For sensitive skin, consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- ■ The gel sheets should be used under the supervision of a parent or other adult when used on a baby.
- ■ Do not cover the mouth or nose with the gel sheets.
- ■ Clean the skin before applying the gel sheets.
- ■ Use the gel sheets promptly once the pouch is opened.
This is not a medicinal product. If fever persists, consult a doctor.