Registration Number: GC27851290717
Cavidagel® Ag is intended for the treatment of leg ulcers, pressure sores, and sloughy wounds.
Due to the unique match of hydrating and absorbing properties, the gel can be used in wounds with low to high exudation
Hydrogel with Alginate
Dosage/How to use:
- Rinse the wound with tap water (Do not Rinse with saline)
- to optimize the use of CAVIDAGEL AG, apply according to the diagrams below
- Gently dry the skin around the wound
- the wound should not be filled to a higher level than the surrounding skin
- Cover with a secondary dressing. For medium to highly exuding wounds, choose a highly absorbent and highly permeable dressing to cover.
- Full-thickness burn
- Patients with known sensitivity to silver
- Pregnant women, children, and infants