1. Tilt head to one side and instil 5 drops of oil into the ear by using the dropper without inserting the dropper into the ear
2. Gently massage around the outside of the ear
3. Keep the head tilited and allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum
4. Wipe away any excess product that runs from the ear by using a clean tissue
5. Repeat with the other ear if needed
6. Use the drops twice a day for three days.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Store at room temperature below 30 degree celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Once open, use within 6 months.
- Side effects include local irritation, rash and redness. Discontinue if they worsen
- Do not use in children < 1 year old
- Treatment under 5 years old should consult healthcare porfessional
- Do not use more than 3 days without doctor's advice
- Do not swallow this product
- Contraindicated in people allergic to peanut oil, soya or to any of the ingredients listed
- Consult your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant/ breastfeeding, have a sore/ inflamed ear canal, dermatitis or eczema on the outer ear or a perforated ear drum.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.