CLEARBLUE DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST WITH CONCEPTION 1's
Sale priceRM42.00 MYR
Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: IVDB41890291118
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you if you're 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant, but also tells you how far along you are.
So Accurate... Tells you How Many Weeks
It's like 2 tests in 1 - it first detects if the pregnancy hormone is present with over 99% accuracy from the day your period is due, and if you are pregnant, it ALSO indicates how many weeks since conception occurred 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks (3+). The Conception Indicator is 92% accurate in detecting when you conceived.
Test up to 4 Days Early
So sensitive you can test up to 4 days before your period is due
Unmistakably Clear Digital Results
Within 3 minutes your 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant result will appear on the screen. If the result is 'Pregnant' the test will also indicate the time since conception occurred ( 1-2, 2-3, or 3+ weeks).
Dosage/How to use:
1. When ready to test, remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test straightaway
2. Simply place just the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. Take care not to get the rest of the digital pregnancy test stick wet.
Or you can instead collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container Place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in the urine for 20 seconds only.
- You may wish to replace the cap and lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat.
- Keep the tip pointing downwards or lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat while you wait for the result.
Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
3. After using the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator an Hour Glass 'wait' symbol will flash to show that the test is working. When the Wait symbol stops flashing your result will appear
4. Read your result
- Within 3 minutes, your final result will be displayed.
- It is possible for a 'Pregnant' result to appear before the Conception Indicator result.
Continue to wait until the Hour Glass stops flashing to see your Conception Indicator result.
- Your result will remain on the display for approximately 24 hours.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.