CLEARBLUE OVULATION TEST 10's
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: IVDB13481291018
Clearblue Ovulation Test detects the Luteinising Hormine (LH) surge in urine during a menstrual cycle. Having a LH surge indicates a woman is the most fertile in 24-36 hours. This product has over 99% of accuracy. Easy to use and results can be easily interpreted.
Each box contains 10 tests kits and a reusable test holder
Dosage/How to use:
1. Make sure you read the product information leaflet before use.
2. Count the day period starts (first day of full menstrual flow) as Day 1, and continue counting through to the day BEFORE your next period starts – the number of days is your cycle length. Once you know your cycle length, use the table provided in leaflet to find out when to start testing.
3. Try not to urinate for four hours before you do the ovulation test, and you should avoid excessive fluid intake before testing – you might find it easier to use the first urine of the day.
4. Remove the ovulation test stick from the foil wrapper. Then remove the cap.
5. Insert an ovulation test stick into the test holder. Align the pink arrow on the ovulation test stick with the pink arrow on the test holder and insert it until it clicks into place. Wait for the 'test ready' symbol to appear and take the ovulation test immediately.
6. Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 to 7 seconds ordip the test stick into collected urine sample for 15 seconds. Do not get the test holder wet.
7. Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the Test Stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip pointing upwards. Wait for 3 minutes. **After 20 to 40 seconds the 'test ready' symbol will start flashing to show the ovulation test is working. Do not eject the ovulation test stick before you get your result. Replace the ovulation test stick's cap and wait for 3 minutes.
8. Read the results. A blank circle indicates no LH surge. You may test again using a new test stick the next day. A 'smiley face' means you've detected your LH surge. Your 2 most fertile days are today and tomorrow so having sex in the next 48 hours will maximize your chances of getting pregnant. Once you have read your final result eject the ovulation test stick and throw it away. Your result can only be read on the test holder display, you cannot determine your result from any lines on the ovulation test stick. Your result will remain on the display for 8 minutes. Do not re-insert a used ovulation test stick.
- It is important to note that Luteinising Hormone (LH) surge and ovulation may not occur in all cycles, especially in women with irregular menstrual cycles.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.