Registration Number: IVDB13481291018
Clearblue Ovulation Test detects the Luteinising Hormine (LH) surge in urine during a menstrual cycle. Having a LH surge indicates a woman is the most fertile in 24-36 hours. This product has over 99% of accuracy. Easy to use and results can be easily interpreted.
Each box contains 10 tests kits and a reusable test holder
Dosage/How to use:
1. Make sure you read the product information leaflet before use.
2. Count the day period starts (first day of full menstrual flow) as Day 1, and continue counting through to the day BEFORE your next period starts – the number of days is your cycle length. Once you know your cycle length, use the table provided in leaflet to find out when to start testing.
3. Try not to urinate for four hours before you do the ovulation test, and you should avoid excessive fluid intake before testing – you might find it easier to use the first urine of the day.
4. Remove the ovulation test stick from the foil wrapper. Then remove the cap.
5. Insert an ovulation test stick into the test holder. Align the pink arrow on the ovulation test stick with the pink arrow on the test holder and insert it until it clicks into place. Wait for the 'test ready' symbol to appear and take the ovulation test immediately.
6. Place the Absorbent Sampler pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 to 7 seconds ordip the test stick into collected urine sample for 15 seconds. Do not get the test holder wet.
7. Keep the sampler pointing downwards or lay the Test Stick flat. Throughout testing never hold the test with the absorbent tip pointing upwards. Wait for 3 minutes. **After 20 to 40 seconds the 'test ready' symbol will start flashing to show the ovulation test is working. Do not eject the ovulation test stick before you get your result. Replace the ovulation test stick's cap and wait for 3 minutes.
8. Read the results. A blank circle indicates no LH surge. You may test again using a new test stick the next day. A 'smiley face' means you've detected your LH surge. Your 2 most fertile days are today and tomorrow so having sex in the next 48 hours will maximize your chances of getting pregnant. Once you have read your final result eject the ovulation test stick and throw it away. Your result can only be read on the test holder display, you cannot determine your result from any lines on the ovulation test stick. Your result will remain on the display for 8 minutes. Do not re-insert a used ovulation test stick.
- It is important to note that Luteinising Hormone (LH) surge and ovulation may not occur in all cycles, especially in women with irregular menstrual cycles.