Registration Number: GA10629819-36258
Good Bye Fever provides an Instant cooling effect to soothe fever and heat. It gently adheres to the skin and does not easily displace if the patient moves or turns his/her head. The cooling effect lasts up to 8 hours. Technology from Japan.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Tears to open pouch.
2. Remove transparent film from the gel side of the cooling patch and apply to the desired body part.
3. Cut Good Bye Fever to a suitable size with scissors if necessary.
- For external use only. Do not use around eyes, sensitive or irritated skin, or wounds.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if have any irritation such as swelling and rashes occurs during or after application.
- Good Bye Fever is not a drug, if fever persists, need to consult the doctor.
- When Good Bye Fever is used on children, supervision of parents and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the product over their mouths or nostrils to prevent suffocation.
- Good Bye Fever is not stuck in the skin is perspiring or when in contact with hair or eyebrows.
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight. Do not store in the freezer.
- Keep out of children's reach.