Registration Number: MAL14095005NCR
A natural source of Omega-6, high in Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) content with added Vitamin E, which is needed by the body to convert the GLA into useful Prostaglandin E1, a hormone-like substance that plays a wide variety of roles in maintaining the body’s physiological functions.
- Contains 10% Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA).
- Added with Vitamin E to act as an antioxidant for skin health and also preserve the freshness of EPO.
- No added preservatives, coloring, and flavoring
- Uses premium and pure quality the oil
Each 1200mg softgel contains:
Evening Primrose Oil (10%GLA)
Equiv. to Gamma Linolenic Acid 120mg 1200mg
Equiv. to D-α-Tocopherol 10mg
Equiv. to Natural Vitamin E 15IU 11.5mg
Other ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch 110mg
Dosage/How to use:
Take 1-2 soft gels once daily with a meal, or as directed by health care professional.
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Patient on blood thinning medication (consult your healthcare professional)