Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Opceden Colostrum C + Lysine is a unique and yummy chewy mixed Yogurt Milk Powder with the combination of Colostrum with Vitamin C and Lysine. These triple action formula helps to improve appetite and strengthen their immune system. Furthermore, it also helps in promoting the healthy growth and development of your children. In addition, it is a tooth-friendly product that is free of sugar, artificial coloring, and preservatives.
Opceden Colostrum C + Lysine contains bovine colostrum, lysine, vitamin C and skim milk which all aid in supporting the immune system and ensuring healthy growth.
- Bovine Colostrum's profile is closed to mother's milk. It’s full of immunoglobulin or antibodies that help strengthen the kid's fragile and developing immune system to fight against various types of disease.
- Anti-bacteria and anti-viral.
- Contains natural growth factors for growth and healing in children.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid that children needed for growth & development.
- Support the immune system
- Support bone health by enhancing calcium absorption.
- Promote wound healing.
- Improve appetite.
- Important for kids to enhance their immune systems and support growth.
- Speed up the recovery of the common cold.
- Promote wound healing.
- Protein source contains all 9 essential amino acids for kids' growth & development.
- Rich in natural vitamins and minerals
- No sugar, coloring, preservative added. Tooth friendly.
4-8 years old - Take 1 chewable tablet daily (after food)
9-12 years old - Take 2 chewable tablets daily (after food)
Teenagers - Take 3 chewable tablets daily (after food).
- Allergic to ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.