Registration Number: GC58567214917
The super-oxidized solution is intended for use in debridement, irrigation, and providing moisture to acute or non-chronic wounds, ulcers, cuts, abrasions, and burns.
- Reducing the bacterial load on wounds and creating a moist environment, the body is able to perform its own healing process.
- Based on the patented Microcyn technology which utilizes a sterile, super-oxidized, pH neutral, purified water-based solution.
- Contains a stable form of reactive oxygen species, leading to the destruction of microorganisms and preventing infection.
- Harmless to humans, animals, and the environment.
Water, free available chlorine, hypochlorous acid, sodium hypochlorite, sodium magnesium fluorosilicate, sodium phosphate, sodium chloride
Dosage/How to use:
1. Spray demacyn wound care solution directly to affected areas. For bigger wounds, place gauze soaked in dermacyn wound care solution and on affected areas for around 10-15 minutes
2. Use cotton soaked in dermacyn wound care solution to clean the wound bed
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight
- Consult a healthcare professional for serious deep wounds, burns or showing signs of infection such as redness, swelling or warmth
- See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Allergic to the ingredients listed