DERMACYN WOUND CARE SOLUTION 500ml
- Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC58567214917
The super-oxidized solution is intended for use in debridement, irrigation, and providing moisture to acute or non-chronic wounds, ulcers, cuts, abrasions, and burns.
- Reducing the bacterial load on wounds and creating a moist environment, the body is able to perform its own healing process.
- Based on the patented Microcyn technology which utilizes a sterile, super-oxidized, pH neutral, purified water-based solution.
- Contains a stable form of reactive oxygen species, leading to the destruction of microorganisms and preventing infection.
- Harmless to humans, animals, and the environment.
Water, free available chlorine, hypochlorous acid, sodium hypochlorite, sodium magnesium fluorosilicate, sodium phosphate, sodium chloride
Dosage/How to use:
1. Spray demacyn wound care solution directly to affected areas. For bigger wounds, place gauze soaked in dermacyn wound care solution and on affected areas for around 10-15 minutes
2. Use cotton soaked in dermacyn wound care solution to clean the wound bed
- Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight
- Consult a healthcare professional for serious deep wounds, burns or showing signs of infection such as redness, swelling or warmth
- See your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- For external use only
- Keep away from children
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERY for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only.
Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.